missing namespace webmodule

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:15

missing namespace webmodule

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi sir,

I am using sitefinity 4 trial version. I want to create a new module at the sitefinity back end. I referred the document here. I can't proceed to create a module as the namespace (Telerik.WebModule) missing in the trial version. I checked the same in telerik sitefinity 3.x versions and i didn't found.

Also I checked the jobs and module codes and didn't find the dll. Please help me in proceeding the development.

Thanks in advance,
sathya.

I just now found its there in telerik.framework. ignore this and if u have any other suggestion pls let me know.

Thanks,

Hello sathiyaseelan,

You are looking into the old implementation - for Sitefinity 3.x. Please download our SDK and install Products module. It shows how to create a custom module for Sitefinity 4.0

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2011 00:00

hello sir,

I downloaded the trial version of Sitefinity 4.0 SP1 Installation Package (msi, 448 MB) What's included?.
I didn't find any installation product module in it. Please help me how to proceed.

Also please tell me "what is the use of back end pages"..?

Can I create a back end page, assign my own template and create a module.?

Thanks,
sathya

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello sathiyaseelan,

If you have SDK installed, then you should be able to find the products sample under the location below

C:\[Program Files (x86)]\Telerik\Sitefinity SDK 4.0\Samples\CS\Products

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Dimitrov,

Thanks I got it. But I can not understand the code of "How to create module.."?.

Please help me to proceed...

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi sathiyaseelan,

What exactly is not clear

- there is a documentation for the modues
- there are fully working samples

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Apr-2011 00:00

hello sir,

I want to create a module which Add/Edit/Delete customer data(which also uses DB to store data). In the front end the added customers are to be listed in a page.

Have to do this..?

Thanks,

Hi sathiyaseelan,

Please check our Products sample. It shows how to create, edit and delete data. The sample shows how to crate a custom datalayer for your module, so you can mimic it.

Another option ( if you do not want to create a custom module) is creating an additional provider for one of the existing modules. You can do this from the configurations.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Hello sir,

You have given only the code...Can you tell how to use it in sitefinity..?

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi,

I downloaded the jobs & jobs intermediate module and added it in sitefinity. There is a job upload form which after successful submitting I cannot see the records in jobs applications. It shows only no records.

Please help me in resolve.

Thanks
sathya

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi sathiyaseelan,

Could you put a break point inside OpenAccessJobsDataProvider - CreateJobApplication and see whether the code is executed. This is the place where the JobApplication object is created and persisted.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed