Content Boxes missing Names

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:30

Content Boxes missing Names

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Apr-2011 00:00

The 'content' boxes in my template/page are missing the ID NAMES. In 3.0+ I remember these names would load on mouse over so you could see which content block you were working with.

Thanks
Scott

Hello Scott,

We are aware of this missing feature, and have logged a task to implement it for one of the upcoming releases. The plans for the 4.2 release are already discussed and prepared, but if we have enough development time left, we will raise the priority of this issue to be included in 4.2.

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Ahh, good. At lease it wasn't something on my end.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2011 00:00

Should we be expecting this to be fixed in the next release 4.2? Our clients are getting exhausted with the guess work.

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Scott,

Unfortunately the implementation of this feature didn't make it to our Sitefinity 4.2 release. We have put the request on PITS, so you can track its status and vote for it. Please find the item on this public URL.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed