FAQ list

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:28

FAQ list

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi,

How do I create an FAQ list within Sitefinity 4, and when created how do I order the llist?

Thanks,

Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,

Could you please wait for a couple more days until our Sitefinity 4.1 release, where we will introduce a List module. It will contain all the features necessary to achieve easily the desired functionality.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Hi thanks, but at the moment I have a genreic content list with an external template.  This displays the list the way I want it...is there any way for me to filter the content for eg into categories, by category or tag, and is there any way I can order the FAQs?

Hello Vanessa,

There is a way to filter the control by Taxon.

You can filter by taxonomy only if you know the taxon ID. You can filter a ContentView based control from its definition when you open the control for editing go to Home > ControlDefinition > Views >  MasterListView

example

Tags.Contains("4EEA167D-71D0-4332-9057-D550E2738076")  AND Visible = true AND Status = Live AND PublicationDate <= DateTime.UtcNow AND (ExpirationDate = NULL OR ExpirationDate > DateTime.UtcNow)

Here is another sample that shows the filter if you want to filter by category

Home > ControlDefinition > Views > NewsFrontendList

Category.Contains("A9F2C13A-9472-4BF6-AB3D-19B2EF05B043") AND Visible = true AND Status = Live AND PublicationDate <= DateTime.UtcNow AND(ExpirationDate = NULL OR ExpirationDate > DateTime.UtcNow)

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed