(do not show in navigation) - Showing

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:13

(do not show in navigation) - Showing

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Apr-2011 00:00

FIXED ! Looks the 'Publish Page' was hung up.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Apr-2011 00:00

actually its back to being broken - I have 2 pages 'search results' & 'Privacy Policy' that are showing in navigation - when their page properties 'Show in Navigation' are unchecked....

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi Scott,

Sorry if I'm making you retype the description of the problem again, but since you edited your first post I'm not able to obtain some information on how this issue reproduces. Do you mind sharing with me the exact steps you are taking to reproduce the problem, and also some background information that might be useful (e.g. build version of Sitefinity you're using, have you upgraded your project, your page structure and/or any screenshots you consider might help exploring the problem).

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Hi Boyan

Actually what I have noticed is that the 'Do not Show in navigation - Pages' actually show in navigation in Preview mode, but not in a published page. So its not a huge concern to me anymore. It might fluster a client though.

SF Version -

Sitefinity 4.0.1210.0 SE Trial version

Steps:
1. Create a page
2. Select a template
3. Edit the Properties - 'Do not show in Navigation'
4. Done

Thanks

Hello Scott,

Thanks for getting back to me and providing such a nicely structured description. I hope you're not experiencing serious problems with this issue - there  was a bug in the navigation control causing this, and we have fixed it. The fix will be available in our Sitefinity 4.1 release, so you can inform your clients not to worry about it.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed