Custom Module Errors with 4.1

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:22

Custom Module Errors with 4.1

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Apr-2011 00:00

Previously developed custom module doesnt compile on 4.1. Several errors cmailing about inteface member implementations are missing.

D:\Dev\Code Library\Sitefinity 4.0\SF4_1\BrightcoveVideo\Model\VideoItem.cs(38,16): error CS0535: BrightcoveVideo.Model.VideoItem' does not implement interface member 'Telerik.Sitefinity.GenericContent.Model.ILocatable.ClearUrls(bool)'

D:\Dev\Code Library\Sitefinity 4.0\SF4_1\BrightcoveVideo\Model\VideoItem.cs(38,16): error CS0535: 'BrightcoveVideo.Model.VideoItem' does not implement interface member 'Telerik.Sitefinity.GenericContent.Model.ILocatable.RemoveUrls(System.Func<Telerik.Sitefinity.GenericContent.Model.UrlData,bool>)'

D:\Dev\Code Library\Sitefinity 4.0\SF4_1\BrightcoveVideo\Fields\VideoUploadField\VideoUploadFieldDefinitionElement.cs(58,41): warning CS0108: 'BrightcoveVideo.Fields.VideoUploadFieldDefinitionElement.ExpandableDefinitionConfig' hides inherited member 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields.Config.FieldDefinitionElement.ExpandableDefinitionConfig'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.

D:\Dev\Code Library\Sitefinity 4.0\SF4_1\BrightcoveVideo\Data\Implementation\OpenAccessProvider.cs(35,16): error CS0535: 'BrightcoveVideo.Data.Implementation.OpenAccessProvider' does not implement interface member 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.IOpenAccessDataProvider.Context'

D:\Dev\Code Library\Sitefinity 4.0\SF4_1\BrightcoveVideo\Data\Implementation\OpenAccessProvider.cs(35,16): error CS0535: 'BrightcoveVideo.Data.Implementation.OpenAccessProvider' does not implement interface member 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.IOpenAccessMetadataProvider.GetMetaDataSource(Telerik.Sitefinity.Model.IDatabaseMappingContext)'

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Duneel,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support.

You may have heard about we changed the way how the persistent classes are mapped in the database. Please make sure to visit my colleague Slavo's blog about this change so you can get a better understanding on how the system works now and try to convert your module to be compatible with Sitefinity 4.1.

If that does not help you in some way can you share me more details about the custom module that is giving you hard time.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi Victor,

I have created a support ticket explaining the issues I have and have attached the source code with it. I'm still awaiting an anser to that. (You may close this thread)

Thanks,
Duneel

This thread is closed