Cant Delete a Newsletter Mailing List

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 23:35

Cant Delete a Newsletter Mailing List

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Apr-2011 00:00

The right menu shows mailing lists(1), but when I click on it, I get this

Server Error in '/' Application.

The ViewMode "ListsView" is not defined for this control.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The ViewMode "ListsView" is not defined for this control.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The ViewMode "ListsView" is not defined for this control.]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ViewModeControl`1.get_CurrentView() +252
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ViewModeControl`1.LoadCurrentView(Control hostControl) +28
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ViewModeControl`1.InitializeControls(Control viewContainer) +72
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.ControlPanel`1.InitializeControls(Control viewContainer) +739
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ViewModeControl`1.CreateChildControls() +148
   System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +182
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +60
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +222
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4185

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

The issue is logged as a bug and forwarded for fixing. I updated your Telerik points

Regards,
Sonya
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2011 00:00

Is there any work around for this? Or is the newsletter essentially unusable until this has been fixed?

This thread is closed