4.1 upgrade output cache expection

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:12

4.1 upgrade output cache expection

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello. I have upgraded website from 4.0 to 4.1 and cannot run site pages now, please help. Cannot find "Cache" anywhere in my site config or other files.
I see following:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Invalid output cache profile specified: "Default".

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Invalid output cache profile specified: "Default".

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Invalid output cache profile specified: "Default".]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.PageRouteHandler.InitOutputCache(RequestContext requestContext, PageSiteNode siteNode) +1005
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.PageRouteHandler.GetHttpHandler(RequestContext requestContext) +1371
   System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.PostResolveRequestCache(HttpContextBase context) +11367992
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +80
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +266

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.225              

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2011 00:00

The reason was corrupted DB during upgrade. Corrupted after this issue: http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/bugs-issues/4-1-upgrade-sql-exception-alter-table-sf-subscriber-sf-lst.aspx I have tried to fix myselft but get problem with output cache. Better to solve original problem

This thread is closed