No property or field 'FilterExpression' exists in ty

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:55

No property or field 'FilterExpression' exists in type 'DataRowView'

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello!

Yesterday I installed a fresh Sitefinity 4.1 Community Edition on our server and added some content. Everything went smoothly. Then I tried to import the German backend localization. The new labels didn't show up immediately, but after restarting the server it looked well.

Login and Dashboard were translated to German, but after clicking on Pages or News/Blogs/Events/whatever I received the error message No property or field 'FilterExpression' exists in type 'DataRowView'.

It seems that somehow Sitefinity destroyed itself?! Please help me!

Our server is running Windows Server 2003 and MS SQL Server 2005.

Best regards,
David Knittl

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi David,

Multilingual support is not allowed in Community edition ( you can check here: http://www.sitefinity.com/purchase/license-comparison.aspx ). In order to use German language pack for your backend, you have to add German backend language which is allowed in higher licenses. Even though you have encountered a problem, here is a workaround to fix it  - go to App_Data/Sitefinity and delete the GlobalResources folder, reset your application and try again to navigate Pages, etc.

I'm logging the problem you reported as a bug and updating your Telerik points. You can follow the issue here: http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/sitefinity/5727

All the best,
Petya
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 29-May-2011 00:00

Same problem with SBE? It's a requirement to change the backend language for a project with SBE... Thanks and regards, Florian Dürrbaum

Posted by Community Admin on 30-May-2011 00:00

Hi Florian,

Please check License comparison page.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2011 00:00

SBE doesn't allow "multilanguage". But we have to change the language of the backend - without using the feature of multilanguage ("Creating and managing websites in multiple languages")

This thread is closed