Error during importing dutch language pack

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:32

Error during importing dutch language pack

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2011 00:00

From the market place I've downloaded the dutch language pack for the backend. I've followed the instructions in the following article: www.sitefinity.com/.../localizing_the_administrative_backend_of_sitefinity.aspx. When I get to importing the language pack, I get the following server error.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Error reading row 7658.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ApplicationException: Error reading row 7658.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ApplicationException: Error reading row 7658.]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Localization.Web.ImportLanguagePackDialog.ImportLanguagePackButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1536
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +113
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +9
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +176
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.225

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi,

Could you try with this file, it seems that there is a problem with the one file added on marketplace.

Kind regards,
Pavel
the Telerik team

This thread is closed