Unpublish and revision history

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 22:17

Unpublish and revision history

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2011 00:00

I have a news article that I published by accident so I unpublished it again. In the list of all news articles it shows as unpublished (grey cross) In the revision history it shows as:

1.0 Currently Published (green check)
0.1 Initial Draft

Is that a bug? I would expect it to be v1.0 but still unpublished or v0.2 as if never published. Any thoughts on this?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Michiel,

Thank you for contacting us.
By design, in the Revision history grid you should all versions. In the scenario you described there should be 3 versions of the item - Initial draft, Previosly published and one which is Unpublished.

The issue has been logged as a bug in our system.
You can monitor the status of the bugs in our issue tracking system PITS. The issue ID is 5735.

Kind regards,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello-

Any update on this bug?  I have an issue where on the blog listing a post is listed as "Unpublished" but the latest revision for that post is "published".  This results in the post still showing up use the API to get a list of Live Posts.

Thanks,

-Thomas

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Thomas Weidman,

Thank you for getting back to us. We are sorry for the inconvenience this issue is causing you. The bug is still not resolved but we will raise its priority internally and will do our best to fix it for the next major release.

500 Telerik points are added to your account.

Greetings,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed