4.1 Widget PropertyEditor Not displaying (inline css issue)

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 01:59

4.1 Widget PropertyEditor Not displaying (inline css issue)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2011 00:00

I have a page that I am not sure what is causing the Property Editor for the Widgets to not display properly. I have removed everything I know to remove (AjaxManager, ScriptManager, RadDockLayout, RadWindowManager, etc). When I edit the page, I can drop widgets  on to the page but when I click edit it shows a blank window see image1.

After further investigation, I looked at the css and found the style property for the iframe has top: -10000px. (screenshot 2) If i change that to top: 0px; then it displays fine. (screenshot 3).

The MasterPage Template can be downloaded here

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello John,

I've downloaded your  master page and I saw the property 'top' with value -10000px (which is by default). I have tested under Chrome, FF and IE and property editor is showing up normally. Even if I change the value the effect is the same? Your master page inherits SitefinityWebApp.App_Master.Portal which is not in the archive so I removed the reference - is it possible the problem to be in that file?

All the best,
Jordan
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Apr-2011 00:00

It is included in the zip file as the portal.master.cs

I also have a open support ticket for this item. 

Posted by Community Admin on 02-May-2011 00:00

Hi John,

Since I am not able to reproduce the scenario and the problem is related with a CSS property may be the theme also affects the page editor. Can you provide us the theme so I can test with it?

All the best,
Jordan
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed