Possible missing label in Interface Labels & Messages

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:06

Possible missing label in Interface Labels & Messages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2011 00:00

I noticed the wording of the label "Labels in Change" is a bit strange, it looks like the actual selected langauge should be displayed: "Labels in Dutch Change".

See screenshot.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2011 00:00

Hello Michiel,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have contacted the team responsible for the fix and they will make all necessary changes to the language localization.

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Michiel,

I have an update regarding the issue. The label looks like this because when you expand the dropdown menu containing the list of languages you can see it is like " Labels in" - > "French" for example ( please refer to the attached screenshot ). This is by design. We have forwarded the report to our design team so they can decide how to change it to be more user - friendly.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Yeah, except that when the dropdown is not open it looks strange. I think the label should display the selected clanguage, and that the disclosure triangle is enough to understand that it's a drop down element.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see what the deisgn team can come up with, but so far I appreciate how Telerik picks up on reports, either bugs or proposed changes. Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2011 00:00

Hello Michiel,

Thank you for your suggestion as well as for your understanding. Please keep an eye on our future releases as we update the field!

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed