Comment for Videos

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:02

Comment for Videos

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-May-2011 00:00

Hello,
         I have Video Gallery ... for each video i want to enable Comment ( like in news n blogs) ... but it seems that Video dose not provide Comments functionality ...
        I tried using same control which is used in Blogs as below :

<sf:ContentView ID="commentsListView" ControlDefinitionName="BlogsCommentsFrontend"
                DetailViewName="CommentsMasterView" ContentViewDisplayMode="Master" runat="server" />

<sf:ContentView ID="commentsDetailsView" ControlDefinitionName="BlogsCommentsFrontend"
                DetailViewName="CommentsDetailsView" ContentViewDisplayMode="Detail" runat="server" />

But if i post comment for Approval im not able to track it ... without Approval its working ...
But i want Approval Functionality  :( ...

Is there any other way to Implement Comments Section for Videos with Approvals ...

Thanks .. :)

Posted by Community Admin on 11-May-2011 00:00

Hello ...
Can u please tel me wether Comments With Approvals are possible for Videos or not ... ?

Its Urgent ...

Hi Anu,

Comments are not part of the workflow. You can only set visibility of the comment - when a use submit a comment you can decide whether to show it or hide it.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hello ...
From where do i need to set visibility of the comment  for Videos ? Can u Specify the path ...

Thanks ...:)

Posted by Community Admin on 16-May-2011 00:00

Hi Anu,

Thank you for getting back to us. That's a tough one, currently the option to have comments functionality like in Blogs/News is not implemented for Videos. I have logged your request in our system and we'll be working on including this feature in one of our upcoming releases. You can track the request status and vote for it in PITS on this public URL. If you have any additional question, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed