Image Uploading problem

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:31

Image Uploading problem

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-May-2011 00:00

Hi,

When I try upload image larger than 1 MB using Content->Images->Upload_images appears error (see attached screenshot).

I added line
<httpRuntime maxRequestLength="11000000" executionTimeout="3600" />
to web.config as referred to here
www.telerik.com/.../telerik.windows.controls.input-telerik.windows.controls.radupload-buffersize.html

After it bug has disappeared on localhost. But this bug remained on an external site.

What could be causing the bug?

Used is sitefinity 4.1.

Please help.

Posted by Community Admin on 11-May-2011 00:00

Hello Kronos,

Your server might have some additional file upload limitations. Have you tried uploading files with size less than 8MB ( ~ 3MB ) ? Also can you tell me how have you set up your project - if you use IIS you can check the following articles which might give a clue on how to resolve the issue if it is based on your server configurations:

weblogs.asp.net/.../from-iis6-maxrequestlength-to-iis7-maxallowedcontentlengthfile-specifying-maximum-file-upload-size.aspx

support.microsoft.com/.../295626

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-May-2011 00:00

Thank you for your answer.

The problem was solved.
It was necessary to write in the web.config:
<security>
      <requestFiltering>
             <requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="209715200">
      </ requestLimits>
</ security>

Posted by Community Admin on 16-May-2011 00:00

Hello Kronos,

I am happy to hear that you managed to resolve the issue. I will be closing the thread for now but please, feel free to contact me again if you experience any more issues.

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed