DataBase Missing Vanilla Install 4.1

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:40

DataBase Missing Vanilla Install 4.1

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-May-2011 00:00

Server Error in '/' Application.

MsSqlDriver.GetCreateDatabaseSql : Database= missing

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: MsSqlDriver.GetCreateDatabaseSql : Database= missing

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentException: MsSqlDriver.GetCreateDatabaseSql : Database= missing]
   OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.sql.MsSqlDriver.GetCreateDatabaseSql(String url, String databaseName, IDictionary p, Driver drv, StreamWriter out_Renamed) +273
   OpenAccessRuntime.DataObjects.tools.ant.DatabaseCreationTask.createDatabase() +621

[OpenAccessException: System.ArgumentException: MsSqlDriver.GetCreateDatabaseSql : Database= missing]
   DynamicModule.ns.Wrapped_OpenAccessMetaDataProvider_ec9fda40b3d14d0899d96cf26310cd32.Initialize(String providerName, NameValueCollection config, Type managerType) +197
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.InstantiateProvider(IDataProviderSettings providerSettings, Type providerType, ExceptionPolicyName policy, ManagerBase`1 manager) +1478
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.InstantiateProvider(IDataProviderSettings providerSettings, ExceptionPolicyName policy, ManagerBase`1 manager) +63
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.SetProvider(String providerName, String transactionName) +161
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1..ctor(String providerName, String transactionName) +131
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.Metadata.MetadataManager..ctor() +12

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache) +98
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache) +241
   System.Activator.CreateInstance() +103
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.GetManager(String providerName, String transactionName) +80
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.OA.OpenAccessConnection.InitializeProvider(IOpenAccessMetadataProvider provider, String connectionName) +225
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.Decorators.OpenAccessDecorator.InitializeDatabase(DataProviderBase dataProvider, NameValueCollection config) +100
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.Decorators.OpenAccessDecorator.Initialize(String providerName, NameValueCollection config, Type managerType) +17
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.DataProviderBase.Initialize(String providerName, NameValueCollection config, Type managerType, Boolean initializeDecorator) +781
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Data.MembershipDataProvider.Initialize(String providerName, NameValueCollection config, Type managerType) +2107
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.StartupWizard.CreateInstantProvider(String providerName, String connectionString, ConfigElementDictionary`2 providers) +567
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.StartupWizard.GetMembershipProvider() +71
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.AdministratorPane.CreateChildControls() +1792
   System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +102
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeControl.get_Controls() +15
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadChildViewStateByIndex(ArrayList childState) +24
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadViewStateRecursive(Object savedState) +225
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadChildViewStateByIndex(ArrayList childState) +148
   System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +312
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +747

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2011 00:00

I get the same thing.  I am evaluating SiteFinity and I can create a basic project alright and view in their integrated browser.  If I try to deploy to a local IIS my site no longer works and I get the exact error you describe.  Any ideas or suggestions anyone?

I ultimately got it working by not using the attached MDF file via the connection string as it was configured.  I made a copy of the MDF file (and log) in the App_Data folder and moved them elsewhere.  I then attached them to my SQL server manually and configured a known user to have access.  Once I did this I modified the connection string used by SiteFinity to point to this new database and all worked correctly. 

Hope this helps others.

Same

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2011 00:00

Hi Jaime Weise,

It is possible to receive this exception due to connectivity problem to your database. Do you happen to receive the same error once you create a second project with an mdf attached file? My suggestion is to make sure that the SQL Instance is running properly and has its Named Pipes and TCP/IP Enabled. You can check these settings from the SQL Server Configuration Manager.

Excuse us for the late response, and please let me know whether you still have issues with the database connection.

Kind regards,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 31-May-2011 00:00

Just curious as to why this is happening? I see there's a workaround but yesterday everything worked fine. Today, not so much. I'm not having connectivity problems as other MDF files in other projects run just fine. Is this a bug?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello KMac,

First if you are using IIS to host Sitefinity the account under which the application pool is running needs to both have file system permissions to the database files plus be granted database permissions to connect to the parent database instance (the SQLExpress instance specified in the connection string) , that has a valid SQL Server login. SQLExpress seems to come with at least the BUILTIN\Users and NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM logins. Once authenticated to the parent instance, the user will be granted sysadmin permissions to his own user instance. You may need to add an SQL Server login for NETWORK SERVICE if your pool runs under this account.

Another thing is that, if one user attaches the database files to his user instance it acquires an exclusive file system lock on them.  That would mean that if you have run your site from within the development server, using the same (usually Administrator account) as Visual Studio is using, you might have not experienced that issue before. But when running on IIS, as Visual Studio attaches the files (as Administrator) your application pool is not able to access them any longer.

Also opening the MDF from the server explorer(Data connections) in Visual studio can lock the MDF and it cannot be accessed by another process.

Greetings,
Nikolay Datchev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello,

I wanted to simple get Sitefinity up and begin taking a look, I am continuely getting' GetCreateDatabaseSql : Database= missing' when I try to connect to my SQLExpress database. I have added the MIBPortal database to SQLExpress and I tried without adding it. I have Windows7, SQLExpress and IIS7.5. I have check and double checked the IIS setup and compared it to your online documentation. My security is set and yet I can not even get started. This has been very disappointing.

You can see by my attached images that I have added every SQL Login I know of. Specifically I added:
 'IIS APPPOOL\MIBPORTAL' as a SQL Login and to the App_Data directory in the: 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MIBPortal\App_Data' directory.

Thank you.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Jeff,

Try setting the Identity of your ApplicationPool to NETWORK SERVICE and again make sure that this user exists for the database you have.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jun-2011 00:00

Thank you for you reply,

I was able to install the database on SQL Server 2008 which I installed on my development pc. The problem I am having now is that I can not move the site to my IIS 7.5 server. The steps I am following:

1) Setup New Site with project manager.
2) Setup new IIS 7.5 website (Integrated and ASP.Net 4.0.30319 App Pool)
3) I then setup new database on SQL 2008
4) Browse to Sitefinity Setup and setup new database, etc.
5) Proceed to setup new Page
6) Publish new page
7) Try to View new page and can not. It seems like IIS can not find the new page.

From this point I can't browse to any other pages. If I go out of the site, close the browser and then go back in I can then view the new page but if I create another new page then I can't view it and so on.

If I repeat all steps above except I browse from the Project Manager with its integrated webserver (e.g. I do not setup the IIS site). Then everything works as expected. I then completely removed IIS and I ran a full silent repair of the .NET Framework 4.0 and still got the same bad result. It is as if IIS is just not compatible on my laptop? What might be causing this? My laptop is only a few weeks old and it is complete patched absolutly no changes to any configurations. I tried turing off the firewall and that did not help. Not sure if a: aspnet_regiis.exe –i would help?? Really stumped!!

I did see the following in my application event viewer: (seems to imply some sort of security/access problem but why would such a problem happen only after I try to browse to a newly created page? Also, IIS_IUSRS had Modify access to the directory root.

Log Name:      Application
Source:        ASP.NET 4.0.30319.0
Date:          6/27/2011 10:13:27 PM
Event ID:      1309
Task Category: Web Event
Level:         Warning
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      NCSPortable4.CreditCentral.local
Description:
Event code: 3005
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Event time: 6/27/2011 10:13:27 PM
Event time (UTC): 6/28/2011 2:13:27 AM
Event ID: 84141d603c524084b2cf886b7a78e139
Event sequence: 387
Event occurrence: 2
Event detail code: 0

Application information:
    Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT-1-129536976829780939
    Trust level: Full
    Application Virtual Path: /
    Application Path: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MIBTest1\
    Machine name: NCSPORTABLE4

Process information:
    Process ID: 6540
    Process name: w3wp.exe
    Account name: IIS APPPOOL\MIBTest1

Exception information:
    Exception type: HttpException
    Exception message: You are not authorized to access this page
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinityRoute.GetRouteData(HttpContextBase httpContext)
   at System.Web.Routing.RouteCollection.GetRouteData(HttpContextBase httpContext)
   at System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.PostResolveRequestCache(HttpContextBase context)
   at System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.OnApplicationPostResolveRequestCache(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Request information:
    Request URL: http://ncsportable4:81/helloall/Action/Edit
    Request path: /helloall/Action/Edit
    User host address: fe80::29c7:5ff0:3b90:6bdcC:\inetpub\wwwroot\MIBTest1\
    User: Anonymous
    Is authenticated: False
    Authentication Type: Sitefinity
    Thread account name: IIS APPPOOL\MIBTest1

Thread information:
    Thread ID: 74
    Thread account name: IIS APPPOOL\MIBTest1
    Is impersonating: False
    Stack trace:    at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinityRoute.GetRouteData(HttpContextBase httpContext)
   at System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.PostResolveRequestCache(HttpContextBase context)
   at System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.OnApplicationPostResolveRequestCache(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Custom event details:

Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="ASP.NET 4.0.30319.0" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="32768">1309</EventID>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>3</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-06-28T02:13:27.000000000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>33602</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>NCSPortable4.CreditCentral.local</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>3005</Data>
    <Data>An unhandled exception has occurred.</Data>
    <Data>6/27/2011 10:13:27 PM</Data>
    <Data>6/28/2011 2:13:27 AM</Data>
    <Data>84141d603c524084b2cf886b7a78e139</Data>
    <Data>387</Data>
    <Data>2</Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>/LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT-1-129536976829780939</Data>
    <Data>Full</Data>
    <Data>/</Data>
    <Data>C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MIBTest1\</Data>
    <Data>NCSPORTABLE4</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>6540</Data>
    <Data>w3wp.exe</Data>
    <Data>IIS APPPOOL\MIBTest1</Data>
    <Data>HttpException</Data>
    <Data>You are not authorized to access this page
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinityRoute.GetRouteData(HttpContextBase httpContext)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&amp; completedSynchronously)

</Data>
    <Data>ncsportable4:81/.../Data>
    <Data>/helloall/Action/Edit</Data>
    <Data>fe80::29c7:5ff0:3b90:6bdc%12</Data>
    <Data>Anonymous</Data>
    <Data>False</Data>
    <Data>Sitefinity</Data>
    <Data>74</Data>
    <Data>False</Data>
    <Data>   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinityRoute.GetRouteData(HttpContextBase httpContext)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&amp; completedSynchronously)
</Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

Thank you.

Hi Jeff,

Please make sure that you have configured IIS properly. Since the project runs fine through the built-in server I suppose that the problem is related to the infrastructure and more especially to IIS settings

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Hello and thank you for your support.

As it turns out the issue I was having was caused by version 9 of AVG virus protection. The LinkScanner component has been causing this and similar problems for other developers (those running IIS locally) for a while now and is still not resolved. The only way around it is to disable all LinkScanner features. I sent AVG Support an email letting them know that this needs to be addressed.

I have not used my local copy of IIS until I started testing Sitefinity so I incorrectly linked the problems with Sitefinity. I am certain this was also causing the problems I was having with the SQLExpress database setup. Thank you for your patience and support.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Apr-2012 00:00

I have the same problem. please help me !

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: MsSqlDriver.GetCreateDatabaseSql : Database= missing

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.sql.MsSqlDriver.GetCreateDatabaseSql(String url, String databaseName, IDictionary p, DBDriver drv, StreamWriter out_Renamed) +358
   OpenAccessRuntime.DataObjects.tools.ant.DatabaseCreationTask.createDatabase() +1036

[OpenAccessException: System.ArgumentException: MsSqlDriver.GetCreateDatabaseSql : Database= missing]
   DynamicModule.ns.Wrapped_OpenAccessMetaDataProvider_10d1646473a6456e8fdd5b3ec724f81a.Initialize(String providerName, NameValueCollection config, Type managerType) +405
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.InstantiateProvider(IDataProviderSettings providerSettings, Type providerType, ExceptionPolicyName policy, ManagerBase`1 manager) +1972
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.InstantiateProvider(IDataProviderSettings providerSettings, ExceptionPolicyName policy, ManagerBase`1 manager) +74
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.SetProvider(String providerName, String transactionName) +526

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache) +117
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache) +247
   System.Activator.CreateInstance() +88
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.GetManager(String providerName, String transactionName) +120
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.SystemManager.Initialize() +232
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes) +307
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.Bootstrap() +386
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinityHttpModule.Init(HttpApplication context) +116
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +575
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +352
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +407
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +375

[HttpException (0x80004005): Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +11700608
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +141
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +4868805

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272 

I have the same problem. please help me !

Source Error: 

Stack Trace: 

OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.sql.MsSqlDriver.GetCreateDatabaseSql(String url, String databaseName, IDictionary p, DBDriver drv, StreamWriter out_Renamed) +358
   OpenAccessRuntime.DataObjects.tools.ant.DatabaseCreationTask.createDatabase() +1036

DynamicModule.ns.Wrapped_OpenAccessMetaDataProvider_10d1646473a6456e8fdd5b3ec724f81a.Initialize(String providerName, NameValueCollection config, Type managerType) +405
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.InstantiateProvider(IDataProviderSettings providerSettings, Type providerType, ExceptionPolicyName policy, ManagerBase`1 manager) +1972
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.InstantiateProvider(IDataProviderSettings providerSettings, ExceptionPolicyName policy, ManagerBase`1 manager) +74
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.SetProvider(String providerName, String transactionName) +526

System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache) +117
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache) +247
   System.Activator.CreateInstance() +88
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.GetManager(String providerName, String transactionName) +120
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.SystemManager.Initialize() +232
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes) +307
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.Bootstrap() +386
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinityHttpModule.Init(HttpApplication context) +116
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +575
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +352
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +407
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +375

[HttpException (0x80004005): Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +4868805

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272 

My new problem is this:

Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

Exception Details: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

Source Error: 

Stack Trace: 

[TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMarkHandle stackMark, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName, ObjectHandleOnStack type) +0
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName) +314
   System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) +95
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) +124
   System.Web.Configuration.ConfigUtil.GetType(String typeName, String propertyName, ConfigurationElement configElement, XmlNode node, Boolean checkAptcaBit, Boolean ignoreCase) +76

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.]
   System.Web.Configuration.ConfigUtil.GetType(String typeName, String propertyName, ConfigurationElement configElement, XmlNode node, Boolean checkAptcaBit, Boolean ignoreCase) +11530508
   System.Web.Configuration.Common.ModulesEntry.SecureGetType(String typeName, String propertyName, ConfigurationElement configElement) +69
   System.Web.Configuration.Common.ModulesEntry..ctor(String name, String typeName, String propertyName, ConfigurationElement configElement) +62
   System.Web.HttpApplication.BuildIntegratedModuleCollection(List`1 moduleList) +264
   System.Web.HttpApplication.GetModuleCollection(IntPtr appContext) +1356
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +149

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.]

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Apr-2012 00:00

Hello,

It looks like you are not using .NET 4.0 version that is required for Sitefinity. Your stack shows that you are loading  System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2016 00:00

I followed all the steps here and was able to get it working with mdf under app_data. Turns out, that since I first ran the project under cassini, cassini was locking the mdf file. I ended up restarting my machine to unlock the file and all was good...

This thread is closed