Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:41

Adminstration advanced settings two languages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2011 00:00

I have imported a second language de.

Set de as default
went back and set en as default
have en as default in profile

it seems some of the advanced settings are still german and seem also to be double entries.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2011 00:00

Hi Markus,

Thank you for the quality observation. This is really a bug in Sitefinity 4.1.1339 which is already resolved in the service pack.

Kind regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Dear Stanislav

Somehow my quality obervation tells me that the problem still is around in 4.1.1395.0

Markus

Hello Markus,

Tested again if the problem will reproduce in the service pack and It did not. I performed the steps you described in your first post checked advanced setting and other modules and no problems existed. Provide additional information on your project.

PS. Used the german language pack from sitefinity marketplace.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Dear Stanislav

I am not going to create a new project.

a) did you follow my steps with 4.1 and then updated to SP1?
b) see my screenshot it still has german/english mix

Regards Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 18-May-2011 00:00

Hi Markus,

Thank you for the additional information you provided. This is a bug I have logged it and we will be working to fix it.

I updated your Telerik points.

Best wishes,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed