Image Gallery - Can't Remove Description

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:10

Image Gallery - Can't Remove Description

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-May-2011 00:00

Why can't I remove the description from an image?
When I add a description in a photo gallery image item within an album, I can't delete the description. If I remove the description it doesn't persists. I get the previous description text in the description field. This leads me to believe that there is some check to see if the string is null or empty before the description is updated in the database. This is a bug. If I add a space, instead of nothing, the value will persist.

That almost solves the problem!
When the gallery item shows in the lightbox there is an empty black block under the gallery item( I assume there is just a space there). However, if there is a blank field the gallery description block should be left empty.

Posted by Community Admin on 18-May-2011 00:00

Hi Jaime Weise,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

The issue is logged in our system  and forwarded for fixing.  You can monitor the status of the bugs in our issue tracking system PITS. The issue ID is 6040.

I updated your Telerik points.

Kind regards,
Sonya
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed