new 4.1 sp1 project... can't use the insert items while

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:22

new 4.1 sp1 project... can't use the insert items while editing

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-May-2011 00:00

Hello,
I've created a new 4.1 sp1 project, and have created a downloadlist, clicked on edit an tried to add the tag field...usually this pops me up a dialog where I've to copy/paste the content to my page...  I get this (have created another test project still the same problem)

Server Error in '/t1' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /t1/Sitefinity/Dialog/

Why this happen?
Thanks

Hello Paolo,

The 404 error is very common error and I will need some more information about your setup. How do you setup your environment? Do you use IIS or Project Manager?  Also can you run Firebug and check what comes up in the NET tab.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

hello,
from firefox it works.... realy weird....

This thread is closed