Events publish/unpublish

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:27

Events publish/unpublish

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-May-2011 00:00

a) to me it looks like a time date mix
   date US DD/MM/YYYY time european 24 hours

b) if you set schudle it seem to save the event directly

c) More actions shows only Stop Something so you have to stop first and then go into more actions again to set the date which is still there

d) I got an error when trying to save the publishing dates

e) of course its not visible in the overview from when till when an event will be published. (again you need to go into the vent, and you cant even just look at the publish date under more actions, because you have to stop the publishing schedule first and enter it back again. Simply knowing from when till when a event is going to be published take a lot of steps including (stop schedule and publish/unpublish schedule again)

f) Since there is now date shown like in news I would not know if the time is off as well as in news.

g) and of course as usually SF informs my that the item which only exists in DE in my case is available in other languages as well. Same as in pages which really gets on ones nervers after a while.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 25-May-2011 00:00

Hello Markus,

a) to me it looks like a time date mix
   date US DD/MM/YYYY time european 24 hours
- You can follow the issue here: http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/sitefinity/6186

b) if you set schudle it seem to save the event directly
- "Schedule Publish/Unpublish" button saves the item and redirects you to the events grid - this is by design

c) More actions shows only Stop Something so you have to stop first and then go into more actions again to set the date which is still there
d) I got an error when trying to save the publishing dates

- You can follow the issue here:
http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/sitefinity/6189

Simply knowing from when till when a event is going to be published take a lot of steps

- You can see this under the event title in the grid - see the attached image

g) and of course as usually SF informs my that the item which only exists in DE in my case is available in other languages as well. Same as in pages which really gets on ones nerves after a while.

We are working on this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience

I updated your points for the issues you reported.

Best wishes,
Petya
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed