UTC+1 not working...

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:18

UTC+1 not working...

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-May-2011 00:00

Hello I've got a problem with the DateCreated / PublicationDate... in Italy we're +1, with daylight saving so we published a document at 14.30 and it appears in the dowloadlist ad 12.30.... I've tried adding

<uiTimeZoneSettings timeZoneStandartName="W. Europe Standard Time" />

but no luck......... I'm under SF 4.1 SP1

Thanks

I've checked and also on DB it's saved without any consideration of DB time.... my DB is UTC+1 daylight saving and it's saved as UTC ...I think it's correct, what I don't understand is why it won't format as +2 when loading even if it's set to in the systemconfig.config

Thanks

Paolo,

I Haven't upgraded to this weeks SP1 yet, but the setting I've got is slightly different:
<uiTimeZoneSettings timeZoneId="W. Europe Standard Time" />

Perhaps they changed timeZoneId to timeZoneStandardName, but I think you're hitting a typo there with Standard and Standart.

Good luck,
Jochem

Posted by Community Admin on 23-May-2011 00:00

Hello Jochem,
I've tried your suggestion but with no luck....
but checking the uTimeZoneSettings I've noticed that there's no timeZoneStandartName nor timeZoneId

http://www.sitefinity.com/40/help/developers-guide/properties_t_telerik_sitefinity_services_timezoneuisettings.html

what should I do?
Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 27-May-2011 00:00

Hello Paolo,

You can edit the template for the download list and for example replace and this:

<sitefinity:TextField runat=\"server\" DisplayMode=\"Read\" Value='<%# ((DateTime)Eval(\"DateCreated\")).ToLocalTime() %>' />

This should display the DateCreated field with the current local time.

Best wishes,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-May-2011 00:00

Hello Lubomir,
I've found a similar solution by myself but it's a workaround... I attend that setting it in the Administration->Setting would apply this to each datetime I display, it threats, in the project...

This thread is closed