LDAP User List - Bugs

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 05:22

LDAP User List - Bugs

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-May-2011 00:00

Hi,
I've come accross a couple of bugs to do with LDAP accounts:

1)
I'm logged in with my AD(LDAP) account I click Profile up the top right and it doesn't display First or Last name.  also when I click edit it comes up blank.

When i assigned myself as a backend user I had to enter these in.  and if I find myself via the users page they are still there.

2)
User grid paging doens't seem to be working quite right.
21 users showing on each page.  the 21st person is always the first person on the next page.
Doesn't always happen going from 10 to ... (11), 20 to ...(21) etc, but it does always happen on every other page 11 to 12, 33 to 34 etc.

Regards

Byron Boardman

Posted by Community Admin on 26-May-2011 00:00

Hi Byzza,

1) Is confirmed - Here you can find the PITS Issue: Public URL
2) Not reproduced. How many users you have? Do you get this only on pages > 10

Regards,
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-May-2011 00:00

it happens from page 1 onwards.

One step I did forget to mention though was that I click "Username" to sort by username first.

Ie

1) Load user List
2) Click gridview to change layout
3) Click username to sort by username
4) Click the next page number to change pages

Bottom user of page 1 is top user of page 2 etc.

Regards
Byron

Posted by Community Admin on 27-May-2011 00:00

Hi Byzza,

I reproduced logged the issue for fixing. Here you can find the PITS Issue: Public URL

Regards,
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed