Multilingual Login Page

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:03

Multilingual Login Page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-May-2011 00:00

Hi

I have a multilingual site with an extranet behind a login page.

The way I have set the extranet section up is.
1. When a user clicks the link to the extranet I send the user to the homepage of the extranet
2. If the user does not have permission sitefinity redirects the users to the login page declared in the web.config

<authentication mode="Forms">
            <forms name=".ASPNET" loginUrl="~/trade-section/TradeLogin.aspx" protection="All" timeout="1440" path="/" />
        </authentication>

3.  Unfortunately when I attempt to  access the spanish version of the extranet and don't have permissions I get redirected back to the english version of the login page rather then the spanish version

Is there a way to update the web.config or do I have to change the way I have implemented the extranet.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 27-May-2011 00:00

Hi martin,

Can you please let us know which url localization strategy you have chosen. If you are using directories you can try creating a folder with the name es in the root of the website and under it replicate the external login page.

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed