List Issue

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:19

List Issue

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-May-2011 00:00

Hi,

I am using Sitefinity 4.1.

I am trying to create a new list.

But when I enter the name of the list and then try press the create this list button I get an infinite loop popup

I've attached the popup image.

Any ideas why this might be happening.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 25-May-2011 00:00

Which version....4.1 or 4.1 SP1 (or SP2)?

Hello martin!

If you are using 4.1 then please clear your cache or only cookies. It is a bug and it has been fixed in sp1 as written in the sp1 details, but I did not try it in sp1.

Let me know if you still having problems.
Thanks!

Cheers

That did the job, clearing my cache and cookies.

Thanks

welcome! 

Posted by Community Admin on 26-May-2011 00:00

Hello martin,

Thank you all guys for your involvement in supporting Martin. The workaround for 4.1 is to clear your cache which was officially resolved with our 4.1 Service Pack 1 release that you can download from your account.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best wishes,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hello Hristo Borisov !

Will I get some telerik points on this? I mean helping martin on the days when you people wre on holidays? :-)

Hi Martin,

Yes, your Telerik points have been updated. Thank you all for your involvement once again :)

Regards,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed