Page Permissions - Specific Users
1. Go to a page's permissions
2. Break inheritance
3. Change the View a Page permissions
4. Select a role from the first page of roles
5. Go to the next page of roles (you need a bunch of roles)
6. Select a role from the second page
7. Click done
Only the last role is saved. If you go back in and select the first role, it saves correctly. It's annoying, but there's a workaround.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will investigate the problem and will log it in our system to be fixed.
Your Telerik points are updated.
All the best,
the Telerik team