1. Go to a page's permissions
2. Break inheritance
3. Change the View a Page permissions
4. Select a role from the first page of roles
5. Go to the next page of roles (you need a bunch of roles)
6. Select a role from the second page
7. Click done
Only the last role is saved. If you go back in and select the first role, it saves correctly. It's annoying, but there's a workaround.
Posted by Community Admin on 27-May-2011 00:00
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will investigate the problem and will log it in our system to be fixed.
Your Telerik points are updated.
All the best,
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items