Image name Bug
I ran into a bug where if you have a + in the image name when you upload an image for example A+.png when uploaded the image will not display in Safari browsers.
The steps I did to create this issue are:
I created a page in sitefinity admin.
I added an image content section.
I chose to upload an image from my Desktop. (It was called A+.png)
Image was uploaded fine.
In IE on my dev machine image shows up fine all seems good.
When I deployed the site to test server and then browse from IE image shows up fine. When I browse from Safari no image appears just the missing image icon.
If I change the name of the image to APlus.png (Same actual image file) it works fine.
I think this has been fixed in the internal release 1405 from May 20th. So we schould get this fix with the next servie pack.
As Markus pointed out, the issue has been successfully resolved and included in our 4.1.1405 build from May 20th. I just wanted to point out that we do officially support this build version, so you can safely upgrade to it, or wait for the SP2 to be released. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask them.
All the best,
the Telerik team