Edit Page - The input sequence contains more than one elemen

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:03

Edit Page - The input sequence contains more than one element.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2011 00:00

Good morning.

We've been having some problems with SF4 stability, and the above error keeps appearing, up until now we have been restarting the application pool which worked up until this morning. I tried to restore a page to a previous version and got the error, restarted the app pool and now we can't edit the page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Iain

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Iain,

Can you please provide some more information about the project and the steps to reproduce the issue. Please tell me what modifications have you made to your website and if possible provide login credentials so I can take a look at your project more closely ( if it accessible from the Internet ).  Please clarify what exactly means that you tried to " restore a page from a previous version "? Any additional information which might be helpful to me in order to resolve the issue would be more than welcome.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jun-2011 00:00

Good morning Victor,

The project is on an NDA so Im afraid I cannot give you access to the site. As for the steps to reproduce it, Im not sure, sounds silly but I can get the error at anytime.

The error mainly appears when re-ordering the menu.

I have also seen it when changing the page template within the edit page screen, also when selecting a page to edit I get a js alert stating 'undefined', SF lets you edit the page but not publish it, the page stays locked and when unlocking it and attempting to edit it again the options for edit/delete etc on the content boxes are not available.

The front end works perfectly, this only appears in the CMS.

I havent made any modifications, except from creating the theme directory structure as defined in the documentation. All parts on the site are SF controls (content, news, documents, navigation)

I know this probably isnt much help, but if you have any ideas that would be great in the meantime when it happens again I'll take a copy of the stack trace if that would be useful.

Regards

Iain

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Iain,

Thank you for supplying information regarding the issue. Please include any data for the error if you do experience it again. In the meantime I can suggest you to take a look at the following threads which contain valuable information.

http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/bugs-issues/sequence-contains-more-than-one-matching-element.aspx

http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/sdk/edit-create-product-sequence-contains-more-than-one-element.aspx

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed