Backend Pages and CDN

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:37

Backend Pages and CDN

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jun-2011 00:00

According to other forum posts Enabling the CDN can cause problems for the back end pages. Yesterday I enabled the CDN and now I am unable to view various Backend pages such as page templates, widget templates and the all important Advanced Settings page. How then can I turn off the CDN to fix the issue?

Where are the advanced settings stored? Is it a .config file? Is it in the database? Where can I manually turn off the CDN to restore functionality to my system.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jun-2011 00:00

I'll answer my own post and mark it as resolved. I discovered the solution moments after my original post. The "enable" or "disable" for the CDN is stored in the PagesConfig.config located in App_Data\Sitefinity\Configuration of your project.

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Aug-2012 00:00

Ran into excact the same problem on 5.1 SP1

Enabled CDN in the backend which resulted in my backend not working any longer. 

Christopher provided solution. Thanks

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi Christopher,

I also want to enable CDN for my project. As you said that you resolved this issue.So, will you please tell me the proper way to solve this the line have to update in PageConfig.Config. Actually I'm not getting that where to change property to enable.

Thanks in advance,

This thread is closed