BreakPermiossionsInheritance spelled wrong for LibrariesMana

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:09

BreakPermiossionsInheritance spelled wrong for LibrariesManager

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jun-2011 00:00

should be BreakPermissionsInheritance, not a big deal, but it bugs me every time i see it lol.

LibrariesManager manager = LibrariesManager.GetManager();
manager.BreakPermiossionsInheritance(library);

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Kristian,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have logged it in our system for fixing, and we'll be working on it. I have updated your Telerik points accordingly.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2011 00:00

I'll be lazy and just reply here rather than create a new thread. :)
You might also want to rename the "Publihed" method (from BaseContentPluralFacadeWithLifeCycle(TCurrentFacade, TSingularFacade, TParentFacade, TContent)).

Link:
www.sitefinity.com/.../methods_t_telerik_sitefinity_fluent_contentfluentapi_basecontentpluralfacadewithlifecycle_4.html

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for the kind cooperation, I've logged this issue as well. Your Telerik points have been updated accordingly.

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi,

Another one: Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Sharepont (should be Sharepoint)

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. I've just checked the upcoming Sitefinity 4.2 release codebase, and the folder seems to be with the proper naming now.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed