Permissions for Analyitics

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:42

Permissions for Analyitics

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2011 00:00

Not sure if this has been asked or answered already (it is hard to find because the search includes the copy of "Marketing Campaign Management; Lead Generation; E-Commerce; Analytics. .." in every answer..

I am using 4.0 and I have a user in the base roles of Designer, Editor and BackendUser.    I have given her full permissions in the Analytics sections as well as made her an administrator of the Analytics . But when logging in, the Analytics section is not displayed. Is this a known bug?

Thank you.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Laura,

Can you please go to Administration->Backend Pages and set the View permissions for the Analytics backend page accordingly so that your role is able to see it once the users are logged in (by default the View permissions are set to Adminstrators only). Please let me know if you need any further assistance achieving the desired functionality, I'll be glad to help you further.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed