Re: Rebuilding a project

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 01:49

Re: Rebuilding a project

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2011 00:00

Following up on this...

Is there anything that can be done to fix the problem where a project is Rebuilt and 1/2 the assemblies in BIN get deleted (not Build, ReBuild)?

I'm starting to run into an issue where I have multiple projects at different versions and so I cant always jump back to the Program Files\Telerik\SF4\_Empty Project folder to get the assemblies...

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

The references included in the SitefinityWebApp point by default to the project's bin folder. When you rebuild the project the contents of the bin folder are erased, and theses references are also deleted from the project references. However, you can easily avoid this if you point your project references to another location, and thus whenever you rebuild the project they won't be wiped out, since it doesn't depend on the contents of the bin folder anymore.

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed