DatePicker ViewState backwards

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:27

DatePicker ViewState backwards

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2011 00:00

It seems that the date picker view state is backwards, or at least after the initial postback it loses its selected date if you have viewstate enabled for the page. If you turn off viewstate on the page the picker remembers, or if you set ViewStateMode to disabled it works... seems strange.

See screencast
http://screencast.com/t/ldFEAumcfg

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Kristian,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support. This is not the default behavior of RadDatePicker, I have recorded a short video trying to reproduce the problem by following the scenario from your screencast. In both cases the control was working fine, I've actually included several controls that require viewstate and do postback and they have all preserved their values as expected. Can you please let me know if the issue reproduces on a blank project created with the same version of the project manager. Thanks in advance.

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed