Found different loading icon

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 03:38

Found different loading icon

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jun-2011 00:00

If you go here: demos.telerik.com/.../defaultcs.aspx and change the skin to sitefinity...

That loading icon shows up when I browse\edit a Content Block Widget on a page instead of the Blue Bars loading image.

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

I have tried to reproduce the scenario you mentioned on our latest official release and on the upcoming SP2 codebase and in both cases the behavior was consistent - the skin does load the animation from the demos you correctly identified, however it's colored properly as blue bars, not green. Please take a look at the sample video attached. Also could it be that you are using an older version when  noticing this behavior?

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I'm using the last supported* internal release (whatever that version was :)

You also never tried it in Browse\Edit mode from the frontend tabs, that swf shows you doing it from the backend (which is fine for me too)

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

Please excuse me for the misunderstanding, and thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Indeed it seems like we're loading a different skin when using inline editing. I have logged this issue in our system and we'll examine the reasons behind this behavior. Thank you for reporting this, I have updated your Telerik points accordingly.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed