"Insert a document or other file" layout error

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:32

"Insert a document or other file" layout error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jun-2011 00:00

The "Insert a document..." window lists all documents in the library in a thumbnail view.  The document thumbnails all overrun each other.   

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Shannon,

If I get you correctly, you are experiencing this error when using the DocumentManager of the content block, is that right? Can you please let me know which build version of Sitefinity you're using, as in the latest versions we're displaying a list of the uploaded documents, not a thumbnail view, and this problem does not reproduce there. The screenshot I've attached to this reply is made with our latest 4.1 SP1 version. I believe it was build version 1210 (SP1), where we introduced a change - before we used to display the documents in thumbnail mode, and this indeed caused overlapping of document's names, so we switched to list view to avoid this problem.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed