Error on publishing

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:43

Error on publishing

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2011 00:00

No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData ('sf_page_data') GenericOID@a1800ab PageData content_id=19d84386-10c0-4318-a890-03bbb2792e35

I am trying to migrate some content from a 3.7 site and was copying the HTML view in the editor on the old site and pasting it into the 4.1 site. I ran across the above error (as modal popup) on publishing the page. Even if I tried to create a new page with no content blocks, I continued getting this error from the radEditor on publish.

I will try restarting the app and it will likely allow me to continue working, but wanted to get this documented and reported.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Scott,

Can you tell me if you were able to create content prior to copying the data from 3.7? Please share more information about your setup and projects so I can try and reproduce the issue locally.  In the meantime can you please, check if the following query will return any results:

select*
from sf_page_node
where content_id is not null and content_id not in(select content_id from sf_page_data)

If the above query returns records, run the following script ( we would strongly recommend you backup your database before executing the script ):

update sf_page_node
set content_id = null, node_type = 1
where content_id is not null and content_id not in(select content_id from sf_page_data)

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jun-2011 00:00

I am having the same issue

No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData ('sf_page_data') GenericOID@8ba7ffe1 PageData content_id=483fb110-e698-4e81-ba1c-25a21c9c5371

The message is shown when try to crate or update a page. There is no custom migration process from 3.7 or anything else just got this error while creating a page.

Also select query returns no row

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Mahmut,

Can you please open a support ticket and attach your project so I can set it up locally and get to the bottom of the issue. Please include the codebase and the database.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi,
I will open a ticket as soon as I turn back to office.
By the way I have discovered a quick solution; disabling output-cache solves problem for now.

This thread is closed