Clicking on a Page times out

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 06:29

Clicking on a Page times out

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi,

Our SQL Server was taking too much memory so I restarted the service, but before and after the restart whenever I click on a page to edit, it loads for a while before the request times out. Note that Dashboard, Pages, Content, Admin sections are coming up just fine. Before this I have added Arabic Localization but not been able to see the page, I will try and delete the localization if that helps.

Can you please help us quickly with this.

Thanks,

Hi Zubair,

I added Arabic language, but I wasn't able to replicate this issue. Try creating a new page and then edit it. If you can do this, then the problem is only related to the particular page you are trying to edit or there are some controls on this page and its template( master page) that cause this issue.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi,

We were having a whole lot of issues even with the project I recreated from scratch -- we just had an internal discussion and have decided to go back to v3.7 for this project - Thanks for your help

This thread is closed