1501 Borking the RadEditor

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:07

1501 Borking the RadEditor

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jun-2011 00:00

Please re-re-release a fix :)

Hi Steve,

Can you elaborate on the issue - did you upgrade your project, and from what version?
I am not able to reproduce this currently with an upgrade from SP1 to SP2, nor in blank project. You may try to use an external skin meanwhile.

All the best,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I went from the first SP2 you released to this new SP2

Hello Steve,

Can you please ensure that everything is fine with the AXD handlers in IIS? I went through the same procedure, but everything seems to be fine. Also, do you host your app on IIS or you run it though Cassini?

Greetings,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hey Georgi...Can you please respond to ticket# 436843? ...Ive got login details in there

Hello Steve,

We will follow up in the ticket thread.

Kind regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jun-2011 00:00

Can you share with us the fix please, I am having the same problem.
Thanks
-Lino

Fix was Date\Time related (here)...compile time of the release was in the future so everything got all confused.

Here was the official response
"Some of the assemblies containing resources were with build date in the future, on your machines, but were in the past (which is okay for asp.net) on ours. In this 7-8 hours difference the problems were reproducible"

Steve

Hello Lino,

The problem was with the build date of the Telerik.Web.UI. In short, it was built with a newer date - several hours difference. In US time zone, it appeared that it's build in the future, so the axd started complaining with some errors. 
The problem should be resolved now, since your server is already ahead in the future, compared to the build date of all assemblies. We are investigating why this happened. 

Let me know if you *still* face the problem.

Kind regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Thanks Georgi and Steve, I am all good now.

Tricky one huh?

Lino

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Lino,

Tricky one indeed. Life is interesting :).

Kind regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team

This thread is closed