Layout not working in Backend Pages

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:16

Layout not working in Backend Pages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jun-2011 00:00

I'm setting up a backend page for some of our user management and administrative controls.

I put a 50/50 layout control on the page and split the controls into the two columns.

Everything looks fine on the edit page, but when I go to view the page, everything is in one column, and the content of the page is pushed up onto of the header.

Is there an issue with the default backend page template?

Hi Jon Ingersoll,

Can you send us a screenshot of your issue and some steps to reproduce it? Are you experiencing the problem in a new Sitefinity 4.1 SP2 project, or you are using an upgraded project? Any further details would help us better address your issue.

Thank you for contacting us.

Kind regards,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hristo,

It's a new 4.1 SP2 project. I created a new backend page. Put a 50/50 layout control in the main section. Put a variety of controls into the two columns, with a generic content with text above the columns.

As you can see from the screenshots, the columns work when the page is being edited, but once you try to view it, the page doesn't appear to be styled properly.

-Jon

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Jon Ingersoll,

We've reproduced the described behavior locally and the problem is logged and forwarded for fixing. I updated your Telerik points. 

You can monitor the status of the bugs in our issue tracking system PITS. The issue ID is 6618 

All the best,
Sonya
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed