Image related bugs

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:02

Image related bugs

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jun-2011 00:00

Just thought I'd report a few image related bugs, in case they're not yet known:

- When selecting an image to place into a content block through the text editor, and choosing from the images that were previously uploaded, the pagination often does not show up. This makes it seem a lot of images are missing. Clicking from "all images" to a specific album and then back, makes the pagination visible.

- When uploading a new image with the same file name as another image that was uploaded previously, the system often assumes its the same image and chooses the old one instead. Even when the size or contents of the image are not the same as the new version the user is trying to upload.

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Geert,

Thank you for reporting your observations.
I was reproduced the second issue of the two. For it I filled a PITS Issue with ID: 6788. You can see it and vote for it at the issue Public URL.

Kind regards,
GeorgePPetrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed