4.1 SP2 Project Manager Error

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 01:57

4.1 SP2 Project Manager Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Guys,

I'm getting the attached error when I run the Project Manager. This was also happening in the SP1 install and I've just downloaded SP2 and have the same error.

I'm running Windows 7 SP1 64bit.

As always, any help is appreciated :)

Cheers

Jodie

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Jodie,

Do you have any created projects yet? We will need some more information - do you run the project as Administrator, and in which directory does the application reside?

Thank you in advance. 

Greetings,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Georgi,

No there are no projects created yet. After I install and leave the box checked to launch the project manager it happens and also if I run it manually in either administrator or not.

It installed to the default directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Sitefinity 4.1

Not sure what else I can provide here, I install and it happens immediately.

Hope this helps somehow :)

Cheers

Jodie

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Jodie,

Unfortunately, we do not have an idea what is causing this issue yet.
I would suggest you to go with an Empty Project, while we are doing further testing on the Project Manager. Let me know if this is not an option.

Greetings,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed