Navigation control not getting rendered in published mode

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:23

Navigation control not getting rendered in published mode

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jul-2011 00:00

Dear Sir,

I am using navigation control for my site navigation. It work well when I see in preview mode. After I publish the page and see from user prespective, I don't see navigation control getting rendered on the page.

Please help. This is quite urgent as I have to demo it to my client. Look for help at the earliest.

Regards,
Vikas

Hello Vikas,

Is the navigation control you are using a custom one you created or it is the navigation widget built in in Sitefinity?
If it is a control you created can you send it to inspect the problem?
Do you have your pages created with the option show in navigation?
Try to view the page where is the control with Firebug ON to see if some error appear or if some resources do not get loaded and are stuck.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This is navigation widget built in in Sitefinity. Yes, my page is created with option show in navigation. I tried everything but now luck.  I tried to debug the page using firefox and I don't see even traces of navigation control.

Please help.

Thanks,
Vikas

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Vikas,

Can you check the Advanced options of the widget and check is the widget Visable = true Enabled = true? If they are not enabled the control will not load anything and you will not be able to see it with FireFox.
Are other widgets displaying properly?
If this does not help can you open a support ticket and send me login credentials to your site to inspect the problem?

All the best,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed