Unable to edit existing pages

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:53

Unable to edit existing pages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello community. I am unable edit pages from sitefinity. I am new to Sitefinity and kind of stuck with very less help. Also i am unable to upload new user controls. No popup shows up when i click the Upload link. My colleagues say it should be permission related issue, but my login (Administrator) account has all the necessary permissions. Please guide me as i am blocked by this.

Thank you in advace.

Hi Rayees,

Do you use Sitefinity 3.x or 4.x. In Sitefinity 4.x there is no upload control functionality?

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Using sitefinity 3.7.
Have attached the screen shot on which i am facing the issue.
1. There is a javascript error when the page is opened in Edit Mode. The popup show the detailed JS error.
2. The upload control on the right, does not pop any upload dialog which it is supposed to.

Hello Rayees,

Can you replicate the issue use one of the built-in templates or themes without adding custom scripts, styles or controls on the page? It looks like you have a control on this page or inside your template that breaks the page editor and the js errors. This seems to be a reason for the problem with the upload dialog.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed