Unable to publish weather gadget

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 01:49

Unable to publish weather gadget

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jul-2011 00:00

I am attempting to add a Weather gadget to my Web Page using a Content Block with the following code:

However, as soon as I paste this code into the HTML in a content block, the code immediately disappears and is never retained across a Save or Publish operation.  This functionality worked perfectly fine in Sitefinity v. 3.7 using Generic Content editors.

Please advise.

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jul-2011 00:00

Try using the Javascript widget and just specify this "http://voap.weather.com/weather/oap/48084?template=GENXH&par=3000000007&unit=0&key=twciweatherwidget" in the source...

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Samir,

I think the answer above is good enough. Do you still have problems with this? If everything is fine, can we close the ticket?

Kind regards,

Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jul-2011 00:00

Yes, that is fine.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jul-2011 00:00

@Samir
  It is MORE thank fine, get excited about this widget! :)  It lets you plop javascript literally almost anywhere on your page!...top, bottom, inline

...booya

This thread is closed