All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jul-2011 00:00

I have a panel bar and use the sitefinitysitemap as dataprovider

It seems that if I use an & in the Name of the page it render invalid XHTML

& instead of &

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Markus Berchtold,

Please take a look at the attached video I've recorded for you while testing the described scenario. The problematic behavior does not reproduce on our side using a blank project create dwith the same Sitefinity version as the one you mentioned. If there's a step I've missed in the video, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jul-2011 00:00

I see this in my page as well.

Can you test your page against http://validator.w3.org/

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Markus Berchtold,

Indeed it looks like the RadPanelBar output has generated some non-escaped ampersands, thank you for noticing that and letting us know. I have logged the issue in our bug tracking system, and we'll research the reasons behind it. Your Telerik points have been updated accordingly.

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed