Radwindow PopUp is not working with IE 9

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:39

Radwindow PopUp is not working with IE 9

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi,
I am opening popup window using radwindow Manager contol . Popup is working fine in IE 8, Firebox ,Safari and chrome browser but this is thowing  error and is not opening while i am using IE 9  browser.
I am using telerik control with version 2009.3.1314.20 with .NET framework 3.5 .
Is there any fix for this problem.
Please suggest me.

From
Santosh Gupta

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Santosh,

Can you try using this javascript to make the window popup.

All the best,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi sir,
I am already using this  code .Its running fine in IE 8 but It's not working in IE 9.
 I am using telerik control with version 2009.3.1314.20 with .NET framework 3.5 .

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Santosh,

Using this version of RadControls does not support IE8 and IE9 so it is recommended to render the control in IE7 mode if you don`t want to upgrade. You can use this meta tag <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=7" /> to force your page to render in IE7.

All the best,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed