RSS feeds

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:51

RSS feeds

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello ,

Please tell me how to Create RSS feeds for News , Blogs and Events ?

Thanks & Regards
Anu.

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Anu,

Please check this article from our Documentation, I believe you will find it useful. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Boyan,

Thanks for ur Replay :) ... im using that Documentation bt im working on Sitefinity 4.0 ... But still not able to get it right ... Steps are 

1 - I Have created Rss Feed for News ( newsrss.png )
2 - When im clicking on Run im getting error ( newsrssrunerror.png )
3 - NewsRss dosnt display any news Items ( newsrssresult.png )

Please Help me n tell me the Solution.

Thanks & Regards
Anu.

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Anu,

Can you please try upgrading a copy of your project to version 4.1 (you could first upgrade to 4.1 SP1 and then to 4.1 SP3 as the officially supported upgrade path is up to 2 versions back) and let us know if the problems persist. If yes, please enable service trace logging for your project and try to reproduce the error so the reasons behind this exception are recorded. Then you can send over the generated file so we can examine it and get a better idea of what might be causing this issue.

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed