Newsletter Custom Template

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:14

Newsletter Custom Template

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2011 00:00

I've created a custom 'newsletter.master' page that I want to use as a message template for the newsletter.

When I go to 'Select another Template' the system will allow to me pick different templates (with a green check ) however, after I hit 'done', the system is still using the default template.

* note I haven't added any content to the template as of yet.

Thanks.
Scott

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Scott,

Please excuse us for the inconvenience caused, if any. We have recently discovered this issue and have it logged as a bug in our system. We'll try to provide a fix for it in one of the upcoming releases.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Aug-2011 00:00

We just upgraded to 4.2, and we are still experiencing issues with the 'eMail Campaign' accepting a custom template? Was this issue addressed with the latest release?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Scott,

Please excuse us for the inconvenience. Unfortunatelly the fix didn't make it for the Sitefinity 4.2 release. I have checked the item's progress and raised its priority, hopefully we'll be able to deliver a fix for it in the upcoming releases.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed