Google Analytics control breaks Ajax RadControls

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:26

Google Analytics control breaks Ajax RadControls

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2011 00:00

I am using Sitefinity v. 4.1 SP3 Small Business Edition and I added the Google Analytics control to my Page Template.  I then added the appropriate Google Analytics User Code to the Google Analytics control and published the Page Template.

However, as soon as I published my Page template, I noticed that my Pages which utilized User Controls containing Telerik RadControls that utilized the RadScriptManager and RadAjaxManager no longer worked properly.  For example, I had several textbox controls containing Watermark text which no longer worked when entering the cursor into the textbox.

Once I removed the Google Analytics control from my Page Template, my User Controls once again started functioning properly.

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Samir Vaidya,

Can you please send us your template? We will inspect it locally and will let you know about the resolution.Thanks in advance. 

Regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Oct-2011 00:00

I added google analytics today to my master.master template (DE) and had it applied to all template languages (EN/IT/FR/ES).

It seemed that only on the template language I was using a the time (DE)  the theme was lost and set back to default.

Using 4.2 SP1. 

I have not tried to reproduce this.

Markus

This thread is closed