Issue in sitefinity 4.1

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:51

Issue in sitefinity 4.1

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi,

I m using sitefinity 4.1. while editing user control or publishing page i m getting this error many times.
Please find attached screenshot of the error message.
Can you please help me on this.

Thanks
Asit

Hello Asit Pani,

Can you please let us know of the exact build version of Sitefinity you're using for that project. I see that you have specified build 4.1.1574, however we used to have a bug causing the same behavior as the one on the screenshot provided in one of our previous versions - build number 4.1.1395. If possible, can you please check the version of Telerik.Sitefinity.dll assembly in your project's references.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Boyan,

Thanks for your quick reply.
yes you are wright, its version "4.1.1395.0".  Can you please give me some information so that i can fix this issue.

Thanks
Asit

Hi ,

Please upgrade your project to Sitefinity 4.1 SP3. Here are the official upgrade instructions.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed