Require authentication checkbox

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:34

Require authentication checkbox

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2011 00:00

When I used Sitefinity v. 3.7x, I used to have a radio button below a section that stated "Anonymous Access".  I could then "Deny" Anonymous Access to that particular page and when a user attempted to access that page, they would automatically get redirected to the login screen for Sitefinity.

In Sitefinity v. 4.x,  I do not see such a setting.  I have configured permissions for the Page to "All Backend Users", but whenever I attempt to access the page directly by the Url, I simply get an error message stating that "This type of page is not server" rather than a redirect to the Sitefinity log in screen.

Please advise as to how to get the login redirect functionality that I had in Sitefinity v. 3.7x.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Samir Vaidya,

Please take a look at this forum thread, which contains a discussion on the topic and several proposed solutions, I believe you might find it useful.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed