Unable to hide Tools icon

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:35

Unable to hide Tools icon

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2011 00:00

When viewing the editing tools in the Front End, I am unable to "hide" the Tools widget icon from the user interface in a manner similar to pinning and hiding the Visual Studio toolbox. 

Since the Tools widget icon is fixed on the screen, it obstructs a portion of the screen from view.

Hi Samir,

You can disable it for the entire website, not for a single page. You can do this from Administration >> Settings >> Advanced >> Pages.

Browse and Edit appears only when you are logged in and you have permissions for editing. We are considering an option for disabling the browse and edit toolbar per instance. The task is still not planned and it will not be included in Q2 release.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I would like to request "push-pin" functionality for the Tools icon on the screen so that I can easily hide it from view while I am editing a page and have it auto display when I hover over the area very similar to the Visual Studio "push pin" toolbox functionality or the Remote Desktop "push pin" functionality.

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Samir ,

Thank you for this clarification.
I have logged your feature request in our PITS system where you can vote and raise its priority. The item ID is 7340

Your Telerik points are updated.

Best wishes,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed